Autor Tópico: Defile / Scavenging Hyena Bug  (Lida 1225 vezes)

Defile / Scavenging Hyena Bug
« Online: Agosto 31, 2017, 10:48:17 am »
Apologies if this isn't actually a bug but I just experienced an interaction in game which didnt seem right.

I have on board a 1/1 Alleycat, a 3/2 Crackling Razormaw and a 2/2 Scavenging Hyena, it's my opponents turn, he has no creatures on board and casts defile.

1st defile, 1/0 Alleycat, 3/1 Razormaw and 2/1 Hyena, Defile then triggers again before Hyena gets its pump, 3/0 Razormaw 2/0 Hyena, Hyena then becomes a 4/1 from the death of Alleycat, Defile goes off again and I now have a 4/0 Hyena which becomes a 6/1 Hyena from the death of Razormaw, but Defile seems to recognise Hyena as dead because it casts again, killing the Hyena and costing me the game.

I assume this happened because Defile checks if a creatures health became 0 in order to meet the conditiond for it to be cast again, however, while the sequence of abilities meant th Hyena did hit 0 health temporarily, it did not die and therefore there should not have been a 4th Defile cast.

Hope this is clear, and would like to point out that I am loving the new release so no complaints here, just thought it was worth mentioning.
Please Help !
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- http://spellrpg.com.br/home/index.php?action=post;board=16.0987465
- Marketing Solution Video Examples